The Sacramento Continuum of Care Advisory Board is seeking two individuals with lived homeless experience to join them in the decision-making body of Sacramento City and County Continuum of Care, responsible for U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development funding for homeless programs in our community. The current members of the Advisory Board can be found here.
The Sacramento CoC Advisory Board’s main objectives are to ensure HUD funding for Permanent Supportive Housing and Rapid Rehousing and other programs within the Sacramento Continuum of Care, and to provide policy recommendations to the Sacramento Steps Forward Board of Directors.
The nomination application and submission instructions can be found here.
The timeline for the application and nomination process is described below:
- Call for Nominations – Monday, February 26, 2018
- Application Period – Monday, February 26, 2018 – Monday, March 12, 2018
- Application Due Date – Monday, March 12, 2018
- Nominating Committee – Tuesday March 13 – Tuesday March 27, 2018
- Advisory Board Approval – Wednesday April 11 2018
Applications must be received by 5:00 PM on March 12, 2018. Signed form should be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to Sacramento Steps Forward, 1331 Garden Highway, Sacramento CA 95833 Attn: Advisory Board.